COVID-19 and Flood UPDATE
Australia post delivery times can be unreliable. It is your responsibility to check on Australia Post delivery times between Traralgon and your suburb before ordering for Express Post delivery.
If the weather is going to be above 25° for several days, it may be better to wait until the weather cools down before you order. If the worms die from excessive heat due to being stuck in a hot delivery van or hot warehouse, there will be no refund. The worms are packed in a way that they will survive for at least three weeks, as long as they don’t get too hot for too long.
All deliveries are sent using Australia Post Express Delivery
To limit the likelihood of worms or cocoons sitting in the post office over the weekend:
- Interstate (outside Victoria) orders will only be shipped on Mondays & Tuesdays (or only on Tuesdays if the Monday of that week is a public holiday).
- Victorian orders will only be shipped on Mondays, Tuesdays & Wednesdays (or only on Tuesdays & Wednesdays if the Monday of that week is a public holiday).
- Allow 24 hours for the processing of orders:
> Any interstate orders received on a Monday will not be shipped until the following week.
> Any Victorian orders received on a Tuesday will not be shipped until the following week
- Express delivery will see most orders within Victoria being delivered the next working day and most interstate orders being delivered within 3 working days
- *We do not ship to Western Australia or the Northern Territory
Worms Alive gives no guarantees on delivery times. Any delivery issues will need to be taken up with Australia Post. Click here for Australia Post’s current delivery estimates.
* Western Australia: The WA Govt. will charge a Quarantine Import/Inspection Fee of $47 on living organisms entering state. This makes the cost of small amounts of worms too high.
* Northern Territory: The temperatures in the Northern Territory would mean that worms would need to be specially packed to prevent them overheating.